PMDG B737

Do you know something about MFS2020, or an aircraft, panel, scenery or an add-on for it? Post information and links about them here.
RichW
Command Captain
Command Captain

PMDG B737

Post by RichW »

I did my first SAX flight with the new PMDG B737 and it is amazing. Much easier on framerates that I expected and the transition from the P3D version was really easy. It works with FS Flightkeeper although some of the switches and knobs aren't recognized. It did record my firm landing correctly :-).

Its great to have a good B737 again.

Richard
Richard Walls
SAX746 - ATL Hub
David Vega
Command Captain
Command Captain

Re: PMDG B737

Post by David Vega »

Excellent! Thank you for the report, Richard.

Dave Vega
sax702
Rich
Command Captain
Command Captain

Post by Rich »

I recently purchased MSFS 2020 40th Anniversary Edition and the new PMDG 737-800. To maintain a clean install, like I did with FSX, I purchased a WD-Black SN850X NVMe SSD since I did have that available slot. The graphics are very impressive and my first test flight with the PMDG was flawless. Some things in MSFS definately need tweaking, particularly the very extensive camera options, but I was able to get the cockpit camera to act just like the EZCA software. There are many You Tube videos that explain many of the options in MSFS. Looking forward to using this exclusively for SunAir, but for now FSX will be my go to.
Rich
Command Captain
Command Captain

Post by Rich »

I forgot to share the You Tube video and the flight simmer who shared the hat-button camera setup. Name is Huddison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_RCJVsIIJ8