Any ACARS for FS2020

Do you know something about MFS2020, or an aircraft, panel, scenery or an add-on for it? Post information and links about them here.
M Turek
Captain
Captain

Any ACARS for FS2020

Post by M Turek »

Hey guys, i know it's early still, but are there any ACARS programs that Sun Air supports that work with FS2020? A new version of Flight Keeper? An different method of uploading flights to Sun Air when flying with FS2020??

Thanks in advance!
Matt T
SAX756
Dave Blake
Command Captain
Command Captain

Re: Any ACARS fo FS2020

Post by Dave Blake »

M Turek wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:13 pm Hey guys, i know it's early still, but are there any ACARS programs that Sun Air supports that work with FS2020? A new version of Flight Keeper? An different method of uploading flights to Sun Air when flying with FS2020??

Thanks in advance!
Matt T
SAX756
Not at this time. First we need to find an ACARS reporting system for FS 2020. Then we need to integrating it into the POC. We also need to find all the aircraft types that we use, preferable some freeware versions. We do not know how long all this will take and we ask that everyone be patient. Until then pilots will need to keep using FSX or P3D.
Dave Blake - SAX212
M Turek
Captain
Captain

Re: Any ACARS fo FS2020

Post by M Turek »

roger that. i didn't think there would be anything out this early yet. especially with no 737 yet.... and all the other bugs that they have to work out.

She is a beautiful sim however. I cant wait to be using it back on SunAir. I recently fell in love with Xplane so I haven't flown in a while. but i'm excited to start with the best VA in the biz!

Matt T
RichW
Command Captain
Command Captain

Re: Any ACARS for FS2020

Post by RichW »

I just completed a flight in MSFS2020 using the FBW A320 (Stable version) with FSFK Version 3.5.2 Build 1750 and submitted the report. I know this isn't officially supported but it seems to work.

It was great to get a SunAir flight in again since I have completely migrated to MSFS2020. I'll try the AeroSoft CRJ when I get a chance. I have no interest in the B747 so those seem to be the only two planes I can fly for SunAir.

Richard
Richard Walls
SAX746 - ATL Hub
Dave Blake
Command Captain
Command Captain

Re: Any ACARS for FS2020

Post by Dave Blake »

RichW wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:18 pm I just completed a flight in MSFS2020 using the FBW A320 (Stable version) with FSFK Version 3.5.2 Build 1750 and submitted the report. I know this isn't officially supported but it seems to work.
Richard
Seems to be working except FSFK v3.5.2 is not displaying the FLIGHT PLAN in the log submitted to the POC. The weather is also not available either. But that might be that you failed to have FSFK download the Wx before starting the flight. Other than that this should work for now.
Dave Blake - SAX212