Use of 757

Do you know something about Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D, or an aircraft, panel, scenery or an add-on for it? Post information and links about them here.
BearWhoTalks
Senior Captain
Senior Captain

Use of 757

Post by BearWhoTalks »

I was wondering if the 757 can be flown for SunAir Express routes in place of the 767? I wanted to in stall my FSX Level-D 767 into P3D but read enough to know that there are some problems in doing that. I noticed a 757 for P3D at Just Flight but don't want to buy it if I can't use it.

Peter W
SAX728
PeterW SAX 728
Dave Blake
Command Captain
Command Captain

Re: Use of 757

Post by Dave Blake »

BearWhoTalks wrote:I was wondering if the 757 can be flown for SunAir Express routes in place of the 767? I wanted to in stall my FSX Level-D 767 into P3D but read enough to know that there are some problems in doing that. I noticed a 757 for P3D at Just Flight but don't want to buy it if I can't use it.

Peter W
SAX728
I am sorry but no, the B757 cannot be flown in place of the SAX B767 routes. While the two aircraft are similar, they differ in key areas such as range.

I did a quick Google search and found this AVSIM forum post that includes a video on how to Install the FSX Level D 767 in Prepar3D v3.2 and make it work (almost) properly. Maybe this will help but use at your own risk. http://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/48592 ... -properly/
Dave Blake - SAX212