Flight Schedule Changes

Announcements for all Pilots and Officers.
David Vega
Command Captain
Command Captain

Flight Schedule Changes

Post by David Vega »

For those of you that never read the announcements out of the SAX main web page, but read the forums, we've made some significant schedule changes over the last few days.

The entire flight schedule for SAX Europa was streamlined to remove extra flights that were not consistent with how we fly our US flight schedule. We also stopped flights to Berlin Schönefeld (old EDDB) and started to Berlin Brandenburg (new EDDB), which is still under construction in real life, but not in virtual life. There's both payware and freeware scenery available for the new EDDB. All company routes were reviewed, many replaced or revised, giving us current and realistic flight routes. In the future, expect to see new flights from other cities in Europe. Roy Brent, SAX680, our European Hub flight chief, is working hard to keep the hub meeting SAX standards. Thank you Roy.

We've added several new flights to the US schedule, including flights from Atlanta to Memphis, continuing to Dallas; Atlanta to Denver; Denver to San Diego; Tampa to Denver. Speaking of Denver, we also added over 50 new B190 flights in and out of Denver. For those of you propeller heads, or those, like me, who like the variety, enjoy some cool mountain flights into very interesting small airports. Hope to read about your experiences and see some photos. If there's enough interest, we can add a similar set of flights out of Anchorage, Alaska. Wouldn't it be cool to fly the B190 into Kodiak, in the Winter? :roll:

Cargo is on! We added some B747 cargo flights for those of you that enjoy very loooooooong cargo routes. Thought I would add more of those, but haven't heard anyone say anything about the cargo flights. I can add more if there's interest. Keep in mind these cargo flights are based on real world ones.

Well, that's it. Meanwhile, we now have the SAX and SAX-Europa livery for the iFly B737-800 available for download. The "Jim" and SAX Cargo livery will be available soon.

Dave
sax702
shackler781
Captain
Captain

Re: Flight Schedule Changes

Post by shackler781 »

Thanks, Dave! These all sound like great upgrades. I love the idea off added prop flights and would enthusiastically fly any added Alaska routes. I am going to try some of the Denver flights along with the new Cargo routes this weekend. Keep it up!!! This is exciting :D

Shawn
SAX781
Shawn Hackler
SAX781
David Vega
Command Captain
Command Captain

Post by David Vega »

... and more changes still. We added 40 new flights in and out of Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport to some of our major destinations in the US.

This has nothing to do with the release of FS Dream Team's Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport for FSX-P3D (KIAH). :wink:

If you decide to purchase this scenery, there's a discount coupon, FACEBOOK23, that one enters on the purchase form. There are other discounts if you are purchasing other products from them in addition to KIAH. Check their page and forum for information. Please keep in mind that we're not endorsing this product one way or the other, nor can provide any kind of customer support.

The new flights work perfectly OK from any KIAH scenery, including default's, in both FSX and FS9. :D

Dave
sax702
BearWhoTalks
Senior Captain
Senior Captain

Post by BearWhoTalks »

I am planning on flying cargo routes and certainly will be flying Alaska Routes. So if you wish to create more, I would like it.
PeterW SAX 728
jww12112
Command Captain
Command Captain

Post by jww12112 »

Sounds great Dave.... Cargo flights are fun for long hours.. I personally enjoy them... Thanks Roy for your hard work....as well and Vega and Blake....
Thankx again... Look forward to the new added routes.......

Jeffro/SAX766
14 NM SE of KSTL